Tuesday, May 19, 2009

One Tree Hill Post A.K.A. I'm Still Crying.

Spoiler alert. Jack Bauer ends the season in a coma. Oh, that's a wee bit anti-climatic. But let us get down to the real thing. You'll have to excuse me, I'm trying to dab the tears from my eyes after that ending. Not. You're telling me that Nathan Scott goes from the D-league all the way to the starting PG spot for the Charlotte Bobcats? Ummmmm, helloooo Raymond Felton? What does DJ Augustine have to say about this? Blasphemy!(is what he would say if he was in 16th century england). And Lucas and Peytons baby girl is named Sawyer. That's clever. Use the wife's maiden name. Little secret. My mother's name was o'connor. Heyoooo. Anyway. What else happened? Brooke and Julian got it on again. He told her he loved her. She said shut up and kiss me. He left in the morning. She went after him. They kissed on a movie set to make the story book ending come full circle. Almost as good as doing it in the rain. Wait what? Look for him to take the lead spot next season because no one wants to pay my boy L-Scott. I Can't remember what else happened. I had visions of Socrates and Nietszche in my head all night. Heres a good ice breaker. Walk up to an old guy and say that descartes motherfucker was one son of a bitch, eh? Helllooooo A+.

American Idol tonight. My money is on Kris Allen. Heard it through the grapevine he's similar to Jason Mraz. Very cool.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...