Saturday, March 13, 2010

Big East Final




Georgetown vs West Virginia tonight. Not my ideal choices for the Big East final but it could work i guess. The epic match-up between the politicians and the rednecks (because Georgetown is in Washington D.C. right? I hope so). For real though this should be a good game. They're two talented teams putting everything on the line tonight. My prediction: My gut's telling me to go with Georgetown, therefore, West Virginia is going to squeak out a win. Dasean Butler is going to have the game of his life while Austin Freeman and Greg Monroe crack under the pressure. And i dont do this often but here's my predicted final score: West Virginia, 86, Georgetown, 80. If that is anywhere close to the actual score tonight i'm quitting this job and becoming an ESPN college basketball analyst. Watch out Dickie V!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...