Wednesday, February 3, 2010

There Was a MTV Party And None Of Us Were Invited




Partying with the dudes from Real World? Fine. Hangin' with Whitney? Sure, she's big time. But the fucking clowns from The Buried Life? Really? I'm still lost on how they even got a job in the first place. I was actually gonna blog last week about how fucking stupid that show is but I didn't think it deserved the time. Essentially a bunch of dorks wrote up a bucket list and pitched it to MTV and got a show. Good work, fellas. Now go run around the country and act like none of it has been scripted by the execs at the studio. What do I want to do before I die? Kick the shit out of that blonde queen from The Buried Life.

P.S. I hope there's a Real World Vs. Jersey Shore Vs. The Hills rivalry that comes out of all this. Justin Bobby and The Situation going at it in a ring would be gold.


UPDATE: Is that the chick from My Life As Liz? Isn't she like 16? It's a school night! I hope they invited the kids from Taking The Stage, too. I wanna see if they have more happy feet than Ronnie does on the dance floor.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...