Monday, February 1, 2010

Looks Like One Of Our Enemies Had Quite The Night


Before I say anything let me just say that I didn't watch the Grammys because I'm not 13 anymore. That means I drink Budweiser not Bud Light. Time to put a little hair on that chest. Plus the SeanAverys were on at 7 and Independence Day was airing on TBS at around 10 sooo yeah, it was a big night for this guy. The idea of honoring the popular music on the radio just makes me sick. I couldn't tell you a hit song by Green Day from the past 4 years, I don't know what the fuck Lady Gaga has going on but apparently it's working and if the Black Eyed Peas died in an accident involving a rodeo clown then I wouldn't even blink. Then there's Taylor Swift. Ugh. I guess she won album of the year because she writes her own songs and she's wholesome but really she sucks and people want to feel good about themselves by rewarding this bitch for not being sexy or risque.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...