Wednesday, April 13, 2011

Playoff Beards!

Unfortunately I don't know half as much about hokey as Billy Blog does, hell I don't even know how to spell it! (See back I misspelled it intentional! Clever I know.) My favorite part about the playoffs is growing my super awesome playoff beard and making fun of Sidney Crosby for growing pubes on his face and not a real beard like me. So instead of giving expert analysis on hockey like Billy Blog, I'm going to give my picks and post a super hot picture of Kate Beckinsale. Plus I like NBA way more anyway so I'll give an in-depth post of those match-ups later tonight once the playoff positions are locked.



Fuck she's hot.

1st Round:
Capitals over Rangers
Flyers over Sabers
Canadiens over Bruins
Lightening over Penguins

Canucks over Blackhawks
Sharks over Kings
Red Wings over Coyotes
Ducks over Predators

2nd Round
Caps over Canadiens
Lightening over Flyers

Canucks over Ducks
Red Wings over Sharks

Conference Finals
Caps over Flyers

Red Wings over Canucks

Stanley Cup Final
Red Wings over Caps

Basically I picked the Wings cause a good friend of mine is a Wings fan and he's always super grumpy when they lose. Plus I really like that Chrysler Detroit commercial. Anyways, NBA playoffs will be better.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...