Saturday, April 16, 2011

La Reina del Sur Capitulo 35 Video

La Reina del Sur Capitulo 35 Video - Huy guys, see me again in my new posting. If two day before i posted La Fuerza Del Destino Capitulo 23, now i will continue my previous posting about La Reina Del Sur. I am sure one of you may looking for this video La Reina Del Sur Capitulo 35.La Reina Del Sur that in english mean Queen of the South look so elegant in this episode becouse in this episode Teresa has a meeting to negotiate about tree people that have been keednap.

She Teresa mendoza from innocent girl transform to become the most powerful woman in the dangerous world of narcotics trafficking in Europe.For completely story may be you can watch on video bellow. Enjoy La Reina Del Sur Capitulo 35 Video. Please bookmark if you like and share to your friend about this blog. And don't forget to visit me back for other telenovela video.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...