Tuesday, April 12, 2011

Lauren Conrad Can Still Throw The High Heater

To this day it still bothers me how Stephen picked Kristen over her back in their Laguna days. It also bothers me that he's a lead character on One Tree Hill but that's another post for another day. I mean what was he looking at? Kristen would be hot for Hartford, CT but Lauren is hot for California if you can smell what I'm stompin in. But at the same time you gotta question what goes in LC's head, right? Her track record aint too pretty. One dude was on the last season of Celebrity Rehab, another one was a career minor league baseball player who boned Paris Hilton and Brody Jenner is in a category of douche bag all to himself. Don't get me wrong, great looking guy but he has the brains of 3 year old and the same goes for his testicles. What's the point of this post? I'm not all that sure just like I don't really know why Lauren Conrad is famous in the first place. You don't see a ton of Teen Vogue interns making their way down the Hollywood walk of fame. Seriously. What has she done besides look cute? I do that everyday and you don't see me on Entertainment Tonight.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...