Tuesday, April 19, 2011

Dancing with the Stars' Karina Smirnoff Playboy Pictures NSFW

Karina Smirnoff, a professional dancer on Dancing with the Stars, recently did a Playboy shoot and it's awesome. Everyone on Dancing with the Stars has a ridiculous body and most of them are hot but Karina is from Ukraine which means she's crazy in the sack. I have nothing to back that up but it's probably true and it sounds good so I'm going with it.

Hugh Hefner called the shoot "unforgettable" and it's rare when an 85 year old man is right but that's the case here. Karina Smirnoff is awesome, so awesome in fact that I wikied her. After a quick read of her wiki page I learned that she dated Mario Lopez after she was his Dancing with the Stars partner. Pretty strong. I then learned that she dated fellow Dancing with the Stars dancer Maksim Chmerkovskiy and they got engaged but broke it off. Strong on both counts (Maksim is a good looking dude #nohomo but no one likes a married hot chick). I then learned that she got engaged to MLB pitcher Brad Penny on October 4, 2010. When I read that sentence my respect/interest/love for her went out the window (sort of like that Boston guy...too soon?). I also thought I would never type "MLB pitcher" and "Brad Penny" in the same sentence again. She must not have looked at his career stats because if Megan Fox was playing professional softball and put up stats like that I wouldn't speak to her ever again. Good thing there's no such thing as professional softball!!!

I still want to see those naked pics though. The thumbnails are edited but if you click the pictures they are very NSFW. You're welcome.








karina smirnoff dancing with the stars naked playboy pictures hugh hefnerkarina smirnoff dancing with the stars naked playboy pictures hugh hefnerkarina smirnoff dancing with the stars naked playboy pictures hugh hefnerkarina smirnoff dancing with the stars naked playboy pictures hugh hefner
karina smirnoff dancing with the stars naked playboy pictures hugh hefnerkarina smirnoff dancing with the stars naked playboy pictures hugh hefnerkarina smirnoff dancing with the stars naked playboy pictures hugh hefnerkarina smirnoff dancing with the stars naked playboy pictures hugh hefner

Photos: Egotastic

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...