Wednesday, April 27, 2011

Memphis Grizzlies vs. San Antonio Spurs Game 5 Crazy Ending

The San Antonio Spurs were down 3 points with 1.7 seconds left, trailing 3-1 in the series. Naturally, they'd put the ball in an undrafted rookie's hands and what would follow is this:


Are you kidding me? That just happened? I thought for sure they would put the ball in Manu's hands but then when I saw him passing it in I had no idea what was going on. They decided to put the fate of their season in the hands of Gary Neal, who is...I repeat...an undrafted rookie, and well Gregg Popovich - 1, Memphis Grizzlies - 0. The Spurs won in OT so now we are off to game 6 in Memphis who should feel very scared right now because if they lose it's going back to San Antonio for game 7.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...