Thursday, April 28, 2011

Sounds Like Roger McDowell Had a Rough Night

LOS ANGELES -- Atlanta pitching coach Roger McDowell apologized Wednesday in response to a fan's complaint that McDowell spewed homophobic comments, made crude sexual gestures and threatened to knock out his teeth with a bat before the Braves played the San Francisco Giants over the weekend. "I am deeply sorry that I responded to the heckling fans in San Francisco on Saturday," McDowell said in a statement. "I apologize to everyone for my actions." Justin Quinn, 33, of Fresno said he was in the stands at AT&T Park in San Francisco during pregame batting practice with his wife and 9-year-old twin daughters when he noticed McDowell hectoring three men and asking them, "Are you guys a homo couple or a threesome?" Quinn said McDowell proceeded to make crude sexual gestures with his hips and a bat. Quinn, who was down in front of the field, then shouted, "Hey, there are kids out here," he said during a news conference at the Los Angeles office of noted attorney Gloria Allred. Quinn alleged that the coach replied that kids don't belong at a baseball park, picked up a bat, walked up to Quinn and asked him, "How much are your teeth worth?

I'll tell ya something. This guy might be the biggest piece of shit in baseball but replace that MLB hat with a cutoff t-shirt and he'll fit right in on my wiffle ball squad because this is exactly how we talk. "Are you guys a homo couple or a threesome?" Hilarious in the right context. We play 3 guys to a team so this shit talking would be golden. I can't tell you how many times I asked Powers if he was gonna throw the pitch or keep staring down the batters box like he wanted to fuck me. I'm actually more pissed off that the family decided to call up the attention whore Gloria Allred than I am about anything else. Gloria Allred? Really? You're gonna go to the lady who is representing a bunch of whores that slept with Tiger Woods? You're better off hiring Jackie Chiles.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...