Monday, April 18, 2011

Drew Carey's Improv-A-Ganza Interrupted by Charlie Sheen

My friend Will (Billy Beer) shared this video with me. What you are probably asking right now is "Why is his nickname "Billy Beer"? Well let me explain. Billy (Will) Carter is the younger brother of President Jimmy Carter. He was a raging alcoholic (i.e. he was awesome) and promoted his own beer. It was named "Billy Beer" in his honor (and used his brothers name to boost sales ).

Billy was a "spokesman" for the beer and on each can of beer was written:
Brewed expressly for and with the personal approval of one of America's all-time great beer drinkers. I had this beer brewed just for me. I think it's the best I've ever tasted. And I've tasted a lot. I think you'll like it, too.
I'm actually jealous. I wish I could go down as one of America's all-time great beer drinkers. This guy was drinking light beer that isn't even in production and I'm here drinking Natty Ice on Naturday.

Okay, well on to the video. It's as if Michael Scarn's improv meets Charlie Sheen's "Hi, I'm Chuck Sheen look at me", meets Drew Carey's "Improv-A-Ganza" Tour. This awesomeness was almost as if it was scripted by Steve Carell in the "Email Surveillance" episode. The shit was too good to be real.









No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...