Tuesday, April 26, 2011

I Spent This Beautiful Day Trying To Figure Out How AC Beat Shaq



I'm not even gonna get into questioning how Aaaron Carter and Shaq met up on a local basketball court or how he managed to score 117 points on the diesel. I won't even mention how Aaron Carter miraculously has a gang of friends and cheerleaders showing up just for a simple hangout sesh. What really fucking grinds my gears is how that little blonde bitch got away with such a blatant carry at the 1:34. That's enough to change the ride of the game right there. Yeah, maybe Carter switched up the pace with the old shoelace trick but if the ref doesn't blow that call, the ball goes back to the diesel and we're talking about a totally different rap song right now.


P.S. I know I'll probably go to hell for even thinking this but how awesome would it be if we found out Lebron and D-Wade were listening to this after they beat us 2 weeks ago?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...