Thursday, April 28, 2011

T - 4 Hours Until The Michael Scott Farewell Episode

Michael Scott has insulted enough employees, embarrassed enough girlfriends and pulled his last inappropriate practical joke at the Dunder Mifflin paper company. Tonight, after a super-sized 50-minute episode of The Office on NBC, he's going to clean out his desk and walk out the door.
 
I don't get emotional much. I mean I get angry and I mean very, very angry but I probably won't cry at a funeral or anything sensitive like that. Actually, weddings make me cry and I'm not sure why. The thought of no more Michael G Scott in my life gets all types of feelings going like a sad love song from the Avett Brothers. You know what I mean. You hear the tune and it makes you go up to the reservoir, crack a beer and sit for hours while you stare off into the horizon and ponder where everything went wrong. You don't do that? Anyway, I've been trying to prepare myself for tonight's episode and I don't think it's gonna happen. I've put too much into this relationship to let it walk away from me after a 50 minute episode. Every new show is gonna leave me missing him. I know it, you know it, NBC knows it and it's a fucking crime that they'd allow it go on. In the words of the world's best boss, "This is gonna hurt like a motherfucker."



No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...