Thursday, April 14, 2011

Karmin Covers "Look At Me Now" By Chris Brown

"Look At Me Now" is a new song by Chris Brown on his album F.A.M.E. and features Lil Wayne and Busta Rhymes. "Karmin", a Boston-based group composed of Amy and Nick, covered it and absolutely kicked the shit out of it. I know, I know, usually Chris Brown is busy doing the ass-kicking but it's nice to change things up once in a while.


Holy shit that was awesome, at least for a white chick. I kid, I kid. Who knew a white girl could rap like that. Luckily they have a bunch more covers but hopefully someone signs them soon so we can get original music. Plus she's pretty hot so more Karmin please.

They also covered Taylor Swift's "Mine" so of course I had to post it.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...