Monday, April 11, 2011

Uhhhhhhh?

Maybe I'm a sore loser but there's no amount of money you could pay me to ride on a plane with a guy who just beat me in the Masters. Oh, forget to mention the little hiccup I had on the back 9 which dropped me from -12 to -9 to -7 then finally to -5. Should probably also throw in the fact that I was leading thru 63 holes then fucking self imploded. That's kind of important.Am I the only one who doesn't think this is OK? You think Rory would hop on the plane if Tiger won? Something tells me that shit wouldn't fly(see what i did there? planes fly. get it). I mean Tiger wouldn't even extend the invite. He'd probably smile at him, get close to his ear like he's gonna whisper something encouraging and then say, "how does my ass taste?"At least that's what I'd do but I guess competitive dudes who hold grudges and have integrity out the ass are a dying breed.


P.S. I'm still not over the fact that Tiger didn't pull off the win yesterday. I swear my entire world rocked for a second when he let out that roar with the old familiar fist pump on the 8th hole. It was the most real and genuine reaction we got from him in 2 years and you knew he was gonna close this thing out. We had a gift that we loved then it was taken away from us and suddenly it appeared again yesterday like it never left us. I was even preparing myself to wipe a tear from eye when he put on the green jacket because that's what men do when hard work meets success. Tiger wanted it, I wanted it and every motherfucker at Augusta wanted it for him.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...