Thursday, April 7, 2011

Class Sucks

So I'm going to blog to tell you about it. For some reason I'm not sitting at my house, hammered on the couch watching the Masters highlights. For some reason I'm not sitting at my house, stoned on the couch playing XBOX. For some reason I'm sitting in a dumb ass class not doing anything. Class blows, blows, blows and blows.

The Red Sox are 0-6. Fuckin comin' on for fucks sake! I know it is six games in and I shouldn't be too worried but really? We get shut-out by the Indians with probably the most prolific offense in baseball?

At least Tiger isn't blowing the Masters like his bitches were blowing him. He's one under at the end of day one and will hopefully make a hell of a come back to win. And then he'll start fucking mad chicks again. Ya know, kinda like I do.

Back to class, maybe you'll get a post from me later.

BOOOOOOOOM

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...