Thursday, April 7, 2011

We're 0-6. I Aint Scared.

CLEVELAND -- In a season where nothing has gone right, the winless Boston Red Sox found a new way to lose Thursday. A couple of them, in fact. The Red Sox fell to 0-6 with a loss Thursday to the Indians. . The Red Sox lost their sixth in a row when the Cleveland Indians squeezed home the only run in the eighth inning and then trapped pinch-runner Darnell McDonald off second base for the final out in a 1-0 victory. "It can't get any worse than this and there's only one way to go," third baseman Kevin Youkilis said. "That's up."

I will go down with this ship and I won't put my hands up and surrender. There will be no white flag above my door. I'm in love with the Sox and always will be. End of story.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...