Thursday, April 2, 2009

If Cutler Gets Traded And I Don't Give a Shit, Did It Really Happen?

The Chicago Bears pulled the big upset Thursday afternoon by acquiring Denver Broncos quarterback Jay Cutler. The Broncos confirmed the trade. To acquire Cutler, the Bears had to give up quarterback Kyle Orton and first-round picks in 2009 and 2010, along with a third-round pick in 2009.

Finally, our long national nightmare is over. Charlie Niland (Jay Cutler) has finally been traded. It's no secret I have no respect for this guy and have enough love in my heart for Josh McDaniels to foster an entire island of Iranian babies. I'm just psyched we don't have a new report about Cutler being on his period everyday. Stick a tampon in it bro. I've never seen such a whiney bitch in my life. One day he wants to be traded, the other he wants to take his pants off and start the revolution in Denver for the rest of his career. All I'm tyring to say is Cutler doesn't return text messages and that shit just fucks my day up. Mcdaniels and myself are obviously cut from the same cloth. You don't have enough time to hit a couple fucking keys and hit send then I don't have to time to coach/love you. I don't know how good Orton is but I know Mcdaniels took a fella named Cassel this year and coached him up to MVP status. Anyway, this whole discussion is arbitrary because I really don't give a sausage shaped ass what the Broncos or the rest of the NFL does because it's all going to end with Tom Terrific lifting the Lombardi trophy next Feburary. You know it's true and so does Desi's father.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...