Sunday, April 26, 2009

You Local Retard, I'm The King Of The World So The King Of Your City By Default

NEW YORK -- Rangers coach John Tortorella has been suspended by the NHL for one game because he squirted a fan with water and threw a water bottle into the stands, striking a spectator in Washington. At 6:33 of the third period, Tortorella got into a verbal confrontation with a fan behind the bench. A video replay showed the coach heaving a green water bottle into the crowd. Tortorella then grabbed forward Aaron Voros' stick and held it high, waving it in the fan's direction.

What a fucking hypocrite. Isn't this the same guy who benched Avery for squirting his bottle at a reporter and taking silly penalties? You're fucking right. Now the dbag just got suspended for being a complete asshole. You might say Sean Avery and his antics don't belong in the league but neither does some old bastard in a suit threatening to fight me through some plexiglass. I just can't wrap my head around this one. Bench Sean Avery and you lost 4-0. Now you bench yourself and the only one who loses is the NHL front office. My only solution is to bring back my man Shanahan. Shanny was the only guy who could keep Avery in line and that's a known fact. You only gotta play 2 periods of NHL 2009 to notice that. He's like the nesty to my rza. Like a bridge over troubled water, I will ease your mind.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...