Thursday, April 16, 2009

Where You Been Rza?

That is exactly how I feel right now

Sox are 3-6. Pathetic.
KG is supposed to miss the entire playoffs. Shoot me, stab me.
Dice-K is on the DL. It was only a matter of time before he got worn down and gave up. Think WWII.
Beckett got suspended 6 games(1 start). Whatever. Abreu is a bitch as far as I'm concerned. You don't back out of the box that late in a game and don't expect to get the noise brought on you.
Eminem has a new song. It's awful. Gag me.
Pats have to play the Colts at their house for the 4th season in a row. Fucking criminal.
Oscar De la Hoya retired. Hate to see a guy lose his fastball.
Wolf Pack play game 1 tonight for the Calder Cup playoffs in the house that calhoun built. Unless Sean Avery comes back on the ice, I don't give a shit.
"Schedule presents problem for Jewish Jets fans." I swear that is a headline on espn.com right now. I think that speaks for itself. There is nothing I hate more than.....jets fans.....stop waiting on that savior bitches.
Jonny Flynn signed with an agent. Awesome. Not.
Greg Paulus might play football? Fuck the world.
John Madden is retiring. This is the darkest day since the sox started the season 2-6.
Kobe Bryant was on Sesame Street the other day. Really? I could've sworn he raped a girl once upon a time. Seriously. Everytime you begin to warm up to Kobe just remind yourself he raped a chick. Works every fucking time.
Isiah Thomas got a job. You gotta love how this guy always lands on his feet. That's the Americand dream.

That's 2 days of news in one giant, shitty blog post.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...