Thursday, April 30, 2009

Joltin' Joe Has Left And Gone Away?

Connecticut state police have arrested two suspects in a Cornwall bank robbery after the alleged robber from New York state broke his leg and lost the cash while fleeing.Jason Durant, 32, of Millerton N.Y., and Crystal Eyler, 27, of Sharon are charged with Tuesday's holdup. Durant is charged with the actual robbery while Eyler, his girlfriend, is accused of conspiracy. Both were arrested Wednesday after Durant went to New Milford Hospital. State police said after robbing the National Iron Bank at gunpoint, Durant tumbled down a steep embankment behind the bank and broke his leg in several places. Troopers said as he fell, Durant dropped his gun and money fell out of his pockets, leaving him with only $2 from the heist.

I think Jason Durant had a vision of how his robbery was going to go and this would have fallen under his worse case scenario column. I don't know if it's worse to break your leg in mid robbery or to be found with only $2 in your pocket. You can't even get 2 McDoubles with that(unless he had 12 cents on him. Yes, I'm a dollar menunaire). Like that shit is just insulting and to make matters worse, his girlfriend was with him. You picked a real winner hunny. I just hope this wasn't a first date. I'm not a betting man but if I was, I'd say there wouldn't be a 2nd date. I don't know, just got a gut feeling about that one.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...