Wednesday, April 1, 2009

My NL Squad.

Is it even fair to have a favorite team outside of Boston? I feel like unless it's a Boston team, you're missing out on some sort of championship. I wanna put out there is no team that even ranks close to the Sox for me. Like if the entire team was destroyed I would never watch baseball again. However, if the team was killed off and 40 years past and the ghost of Pedroia was playing then I would return to the game and go hard for my Giants. I own two Giants hats so suck on that. I'm not like Sellberg where I just buy fitteds for the color. I refuse to wear any team on my head that I don't faithfully represent. Hence the reason why I own 5 different Sox hats, a Syracuse, UNC, and Celtics. How can you not like San Fran? It's the city of gay love and asians. I know there is something positive about those 2 things but I just can't come to grips with acknowledging them. I think Barry Zito is gonna have a breakout fucking year. Along with Willy Mo Pena and he didn't even sign with with San Fran yet...yet. They got that Tim Lincecum character who looks more childish than me. I heard he was good. And how can you not get along with Edgar Renteria? We gave him a tough time in Boston. He was actually one of my favorite players for a week or two. Pablo Sandoval is going to be a menace this year. You heard it here first(or the latest issue of sports illustrated). Rookie of Year for sure. I like any guy under 6 foot and weighs 250. Like a taller version of Togs. Oh and I guess Giants signed Randy Johnson too? Whatever. Two weeks into the season I'll probably forget I even wrote this shit.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...