Thursday, April 23, 2009

It's Been Some Time Since A Sean Avery Post

Wednesday night was as close as we've seen Sean Avery to a meltdown in hockey since he's returned to the National Hockey League. Rangers head coach John Tortorella is furious with Avery after he squirted water inexplicably at TSN game analyst Ray Ferraro in the first period of Wednesday's game. In the third period, it really got ugly when Avery took a roughing penalty for his shot to the face of defenceman Milan Jurcina. He couldn't believe the penalty and went back to plead his case before being told to sit down and be quiet by Tortorella. Late in the third period, with just over three minutes left, he high-sticks Brian Pothier and again Tortorella is left to scratch his head.

Yeah, I'm in math right now. You might ask why I'm on my laptop and I might not have answer for you. Some program with slopes and all that tomfoolery. Who needs that bullshit says I. If I had my druthers, algebra would be on the same plane of importance as getting your oil changed every 3,000 miles. But how bout our guy Sean Avery? Rehabilitated no more. I don't even care about the blatant elbow or high sticking. My favorite part from last night was when he squirted that Ferraro character with the water bottle. That is classic pest 101. I'm not saying he's not an asshole but you gotta be able to just laugh some of this shit off. Now his team is up 3-1 and the only people complaining about him are these purist, save face hockey analysts. Works hard and plays hard. We can all learn a little bit from Sean Avery. I realize I'm not as good as this when I have a calculator in one hand, pretending to fuck around with equations. By the way, Y= -4.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...