Wednesday, April 22, 2009

Mike Cohen Just Texted Me Some Real Nice News


Former Duke point guard Greg Paulus will visit Syracuse this weekend and meet with coaches to explore the possibility of playing for the Orange football team, according to multiple internet reports. Paulus played quarterback for Christian Brothers Academy in Syracuse and was the 2005 Gatorade national high school football player of the year. He was offered football scholarships to Notre Dame and Miami (Fla.) before he chose to play basketball for the Blue Devils.

Let me say this. If Paulus does decide to become our QB then I will take back every terrible thing I have ever said about him, his mother, his faggot little brother, and dumb fucking father. Ok. Maybe not. Sure, I'll be pleased but he should have been at Syracuse ever since he was in high school. How do you turn down an offer to be the BMOC and the poster boy for returning that football program to glory a mere 6 years after a man named McNabb was at the helm? I guess 4 years of taking it in the ass from coach K over at Duke finally knocked some sense into this court slapping, awful defense playing, I lost my starting job as a senior, deep throating, plaid skirt wearing, Dick Vitale loving, asshole. I know, I was expecting a better finish to that one too. Whatever. I'll take him. Who is the starting QB for 'Cuse anyway? Seriously. I'll have to get back to you on that one. And to answer your question; Yes, I would have sex with Paula Abdul.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...