Monday, April 27, 2009

Lets Get Married

HARTFORD, Conn. -- A lawsuit has been filed by the state against Classic Images, a bridal shop that closed abruptly and left several orders unfilled, Attorney General Richard Blumenthal said Monday. The lawsuit was filed by Blumenthal and Department of Consumer Protection Commissioner Jerry Farrell Jr. against that Danielson bridal shop after 18 women reported that their orders with the business were unfilled after the shop closed. Classic Images sold bridal dresses, bridal party dresses, groom attire and accessories, and cleaned and stored wedding dresses for more than a decade before closing late last year, Blumenthal said. He said the "runaway bridal shop" failed to fulfill orders starting more than a year before closing.

I may be young and naive but if there is one thing I know about it is in the realm of dresses and weddings. What, that's gay? Regardless, how are you not gonna fulfill your responsibility to a woman on the happiest day of her/his(gays) life? I just want to know what the protocol is for situations like these. I'll be damned if my lucky lady is slumming it in some store called funky fresh threads because some fat bitch couldn't keep her promise. This aint the Steve Miller Band hunny. You can't just take the money and run. If I was one of these 18 brides I would track down this seamstress and tell her to get her ass in that shop and make my fucking gown or the story ends with her going through a wall.

My Best Friends Wedding having the most underrated soundtrack of all time? I think so.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...