Sunday, April 19, 2009

I Said That I Don't Care, I Just Run My Hands Through Her Dark Hair then I Pray To God You Gotta Help Me Fly Away

TORRINGTON – Sean Goodno, 18, 16 Millbrook Lane, Harwinton, was arrested and charged with possessing an inaccurate operator’s license as proof of age, procuring liquor by persons forbidden and third-degree forgery after he attempted to purchase beer at a local package store with a fake identification card on 408 Church St. on April 16. Goodno was held on a $1,000 non-surety bond and is scheduled to appear in Bantam Superior Court on April 27.

Arrested for what? Bein awesome? This is fucking nonsense as far I'm concerned. The man can't wait to knock a brother down once we start to breath that fresh air of success.this is the type of tomfullery that makes me want to strip down naked and start the revolution(historical scholars noted that 1776 was the year of the lover after all). Listen, I don't know what 'procuring' means or what a non-surety bond is but there is one thing I do know. All this says is a hard working individual can't finish the hard working college week off with a ice cold brewski and it's criminal. You're saying Sean Goodnuts can go across the world, stab a gook, tortue an iraqi hooker, make love to his sworn enemy, defend his country, get his legs blown up in combat, vote for Barack, pack a duecski, get cancer, go to jail for life, become mayor, have a family, and be responsible for the advancement of mankind but he can't buy alcohol? Fuck yeah, America. You're so right on with this one too.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...