Saturday, April 18, 2009

Tea Bag That Guy?

In Ventura, more than 1,000 people gathered under blue skies to vent wide-ranging concerns, from over-taxation and government spending to condemnation of a recent Homeland Security report tracking a rise in violence among right-wing groups. Holding signs such as "Abolish the Federal Reserve," and "We are Obummed Out, Stop Spending, No More Taxes," the crowd was in a celebratory mood, loudly applauding each speaker and cheering as a small plane droned overhead pulling a banner that said "I’m Tea’d Off!!" "I’d like to see an end to this out-of-control spending,’’ Hirsch said, as his wife nodded next to him. "Stimulate by cutting taxes, not increasing spending."

I gotta say I really don't give a shit what this is or do I even care to understand it. I couldn't shy away from using tea bag and stimulate numerous times in one post. Let's cut that excessive spending. Says the group of people who just spent money on numerous tea bags to wear on there heads as a sign of protest. Yeah, that makes sense. That Obama guy is such a tyrant. What a modern day Boston Tea Party. You guys really showed them who runs this country. I'm so sick of this taxation without representation too. Oh, wait. That's not the case. It's like everything Fox news used to hate, they now love? I don't know. I just hope everyone doesn't start tea bagging. Then we're all gonna be tea bagging each other. Or putting balls in peoples' mouth.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...