Tuesday, April 5, 2011

John Daly's Ex-Wife Wrote A Memoir

John Daly's ex-wife, Sherrie Daly, just published a memoir about their times together. Yeah, we get it, you just got out of jail and need a lot of money. Nonetheless this video is hilarious.



Are you fucking kidding me? This MILF (I feel that I shouldn't call her a MILF because she doesn't deserve that respect) married into the golf world for money and fame and now she's writing a book bitching about it for the sole purpose of more money and fame. She also beat John Daly's ass one time so there's that. Honestly though, it's not very hard to beat someone's ass when he's passed out.

First she talks about how there were naked girls on a golf course. You weren't "prepared mentally for strippers on the golf course at a charity event" while you were 8 months pregnant? Why? Because that unborn child could see everything you could? Because you wished you were at the Pizza Hut lunch buffet instead of the golf course? Because you were a fat shit and felt jealous?

"I thought I was marrying into a world of neatly pressed collared shirts when I married into the PGA." First of all, you married John Daly. You were his 4th wife. Your husband was a well know gambling addict and raging alcoholic. The man claimed that he drank a fifth of Jack Daniels every day while he was 23. It just so happens to be my 23rd birthday today. This sounds like a dare.

"I thought that I needed to be very prim and proper and then I find out that well this one used to be a stripper. Well, this one used to do this. And this is the 5th wife. Or this is 3rd wife." Should I just copy and paste my last paragraph? YOU WERE JOHN DALY'S 4TH WIFE! JOHN. DALY's. FOURTH. WIFE...FOURTH...WIFE. STFU.

I'm just going to skip over the part where she talks about driving Escalades and how she wasn't "slumming it" because I could write a novel about that.

"The book details one long plane ride the couple shared with Bill Clinton when the sitting president explained the stem cell debate to her". "I'm a Baptist. I thought it was from the devil or something. And so he explained it and by the time he got done explaining it, you know, I was all for it!" Here I was thinking that a bright young mind like Sherrie's would take such convincing over a topic that she disagreed on like stem cell research. Boy was I wrong!

If you need any more evidence that Sherrie Daly is naive, she thinks god must have put her in prison for money laundering. I like how she wrote the book so that 1) people wouldn't think she stabbed John Daly and 2) so that her kids could have peace and that parents would let their kids come to her house. Wait a minute. Why the fuck would parents let their kids go to your house? You're a money grubbing whore who stabbed her husband, went to jail and is no longer married to a famous golfer. If you really want moms dropping their kids off at your house just start a class about how to seduce an athlete and take his money.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...