Wednesday, April 6, 2011

Man Cleans a Cobra Pit / Is a Badass

A cobra recently escaped the Bronx Zoo and everyone (even people who lived nowhere close to NYC) built a bunker and hunkered down like it was the apocalypse. We should just clone this guy to keep us safe from any cobras that escape from now on.


The cobras are just sneering at him while he tosses their friends and cleans up their eggs. How/wtf/why don't they attack this guy? The only logical conclusion I can come to is that these cobras are scared of brooms. Pussies.

I can't even watch this video without pounding absinthe and this guy just throws them in the corner like he's Mel Gibson with his wives. This is the most ridiculous shit I've seen in a while and I recently posted a video of Snooki doing multiple back-flips. I would have shit my pants if I was in that pit just standing there wearing body armor.

If you are one of the people that are trying to stop immigrants coming to America you haven't watched this video. There is no amount of money you could pay me to do this job. A friend of mine recently asked me "would you rather bang Natalie Portman for $1,000 or Danny DeVito for $1,000,000,000?" (ONE BILLION if that many zeros confused you). I'd rather bang Danny DeVito than do this job.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...