Sunday, January 9, 2011

Wait. I Thought Michael Vick Was The MVP. Didn't He Just Throw Himself Out Of The Playoffs?

I was honestly pulling for the Eagles to win this game but then I got to thinking. I hate Philly fans and I hate them with a passion. The Flyers are a bunch of scumbags, Phillies are a poor man's Red Sox, 76ers are a joke and the Eagles walk around acting like their don't stink. Plus every fan outside of New England has been calling for Vick to win the MVP over Tom Terrific even when the records and stats don't even come close to matching. Chalk it up to envy or some sort of Napoleon complex. Vick showed his true self in this game and what happens when a defense brings pressure and makes him make quick, smart decisions. He panics and tries to do something with his feet or throw a desperate pass down field. Tom Brady reads the blitz, adjusts, throws a touchdown then goes home to make love to his super model wife. You wanna know why? Because that's what motherfucking most valuable players do. They get their fuck on, on and off the field. They don't go 20-36 at home in a playoff loss. Keep on hating, bitches and tell me how my ass tastes.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...