Tuesday, January 11, 2011

I've Forgotten What I Started Blogging For

It was never supposed to be about the money or the girls or the beer or the nonsense sports talk at every party. I'll take it but I don't want it. I find myself checking the money total like 5 times a day. I'm not my fucking father and never will be and never want to be. It's time to bring this ship into the shore and throw away the oars forever. No more talk about the dollars and cents. If you wanna click on the ads, then click on the ads. I don't give a fuck. When you die you can't take the cash with you just like you can't take the timeouts with you when the game is over. I might just retire from the blogging game all together. Maybe retire from life. Who fucking knows. I feel like MJ in 1993. When you've been to the highest peaks and felt the lowest of lows, where else is there to go? Like the late great president John Adams said before his death, "I hope heaven got a spot for thugs."

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...