Monday, January 17, 2011

FUCK OFF

Let me give you a little taste of what melba toast is packing right now. I was just notified my adsense account was disabled today because of fraudulent clicks. In other words, they noticed the same people were clicking on the same ads and doing it way too often. After the game yesterday I thought I lost the ability to get heated. I was all sad and shit and woe is me attitude. Like just maybe I was starting to lose my fastball and it was time to reinvent myself. Not so fast, my friend. I don't know what murder is like but I'm willing to fucking find out right now. Maybe arson. Throw your grandma in a shed and watch that bitch go up in smoke. I don't give a fuck because I have nothing left. 2 years of my life are gone. Gone. gone, gone, gone, motherfucking gone. I was $5 away from banking that $100 check. You might say it's pretty fucking pathetic that I was waiting that long for such a small amount of money but whatever. It was bigger than money. This was my baby. This was my project. This was the first time in my fucking life where I could point to something and be proud of it. And now it's gone without a warning? I'm an asshole but even I would have gave my most hated enemy a heads up that his empire was about to burn if he didn't change some shit. First the Pats and now this? I've never had a problem with God but if this is his way of calling me out then let's get to getting it the fuck on, you big mystical fuck. I aint hard to find. Bring your crew of angels or whoever you roll with. Me and Brady will be waiting. 12 rounds, no gloves.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...