Wednesday, January 19, 2011

Football Season Is Over As Far As I'm Concerned

I don't give a fuck about the AFC Championship and I don't give a fuck about the NFC Championship. I don't even care about watching the Super Bowl when it happens. I'm absolutely dead inside when it comes to football. I keep hoping that I'll wake up from this nightmare and the Patriots game will just be starting. I think the worst part about it is that we murdered all 4 teams left in the playoffs. Green Bay is the only squad that deserves to get another shot at us because we dumped 45 points on New York and then completely emasculated Pitt and Chicago in their house. It motherfucking sucks. That's all I can say about it. And if I watch football or see anymore coverage about the upcoming games I think I might have a heart attack at 21 years old. If Big Ben wins another ring then he'll be on Brady's level. Can't have that. I can't deal with any of it. It's just all too soon for me. It would be like getting divorced and then expected to go to your ex-wife's wedding two weeks later.




P.S. Go Packers.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...