Sunday, January 16, 2011

I Don't Know What I'm Living For Anymore.



I keep repeating the same thing in my head over and over again. This was our year. This was our motherfucking year. Tom Terrific was playing out of his ass, the young defense was putting it together, Belichick did arguably his best coaching job of his career. Everything was right. There wasn't one fucking flaw on this team. And who do we get to play in our house? The team we mopped the floor with a month ago and beat their ass 45 to 3. 45 POINTS TO FUCKING 3. It was all matching up perfectly. They talked shit all week and it was all supposed to come to a stop on Sunday night when we run them 6 feet under. So what happened? Everything you wouldn't expect. Turnovers, dropped passes, bad throws from Jesus himself, missed assignments on defense, piss poor tackling, played with no heart and no fucking urgency. AWEIPOHAGOIHG!!!!!11 Whatever. Not gonna dwell on it because the bottom line is this. I'm gonna keep on loving you 'cause it's the only thing I wanna do. I don't wanna sleep, I just wanna keep on loving you.





P.S. I am gonna dwell on it and probably get 3 hours of sleep tonight and rest of the week.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...