Thursday, January 27, 2011

Jimmer Fredette Is a Plain Jane.

All week long, everybody was talking about the epic clash between No. 4 San Diego State and No. 9 BYU. The two teams did not disappoint, providing a thrilling, memorable game. And in the end, the Cougars, and star Jimmer Fredette, who unleashed 43 points against the Aztecs, still has everybody talking. 

I don't get what all the excitement is about over this kid. He's like Adam Morrison 2.0 and we all know how that shit panned out. He gets to the basket a little bit better than JJ Redick but he's not the shooter he was and he's not playing ACC talent. This kid is boring. He's vanilla. I like some flavor in my milkshakes. Give me some chocolate and maybe a little splash of peanut butter chunks. Surprise me once in a while. Are people really saying Fredette is the best player in the country? I used to be one of the biggest Kemba Walker haters and even I can say he's absolutely gross. Can't hold Rondo's jockstrap but still pretty fucking good. So I guess I'll put up with the Jimmer Fredette hype for the next 3 months and maybe watch him march his team into the sweet 16 but after that it's over. Gordon Hayward was the next Larry Bird last year in the final 4 and now he's averaging 3.4 points a game over 11 minutes(Ya I googled that). The WAC conference is an absolute joke and the fact that they have two top 10 teams in their conference is fucking shameful. I'm sick of college basketball already. Wake me up when it's March Madness. Until then I'll be hanging with the big boys of the NBA in the real world.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...