Friday, January 7, 2011

It's Snowing Like a Motherfucker Out There. I'm About To Crush The Wild Card Weekend With My Picks.

Saints are 10.5 point favorites at Seattle. I know the Seahawks are a different animal at home but this aint the fucking preseason. This is playoff football and Sean Payton and Drew Brees get it going in January. Fact. If you don't take New Orleans then you're a moron and I have no respect for you as a man.

Indy(-2.5) Over New York. This one is kinda tough. The Jets are in disarray at this point and Sanchez isn't playing at the same level he was at a year ago. But the Colts are awful this year. I mean fucking dreadful. They have two guys who can rush the passer and 2 receivers who can occasionally get deep on bad corners. New York doesn't have bad corner backs. I honestly think both of these teams will be begging each other to win it because they both know they're not going any further than one round. I'll take Peyton at home and at night. Al Michaels goes ape shit for Manning on NBC.

I like the Kansas City(+3) over Baltimore in Kansas City. It's no secret Matty Cassel is my man and the Chiefs are like the baby Patriots. Scott Pioli is a class act and coach Todd Haley is an absolute rebel. Just an old school, pass me the whiskey and let's shoot 'em up then shoot 'em out type of guy. Plus I don't think Baltimore is that good. Joe Flacco is ehhh. He bores me. The defense is overrated and over confident. They're too focused on getting a rematch and talking shit about Tom Brady that they're totally ignoring what a tough team they have to face in Kansas City. Bottom line is Chiefs can run the ball with the best of them. They're actually the top rushing team in the NFL. That shit wins you playoff games. Bet the house and tell the wife and kids they can start planning that vacation to Idaho.

Green Bay(+2.5) Over Philly. I like the Eagles and Michael Vick but the Green Bay is tough as nails. I'm not trying to be racist but Vick isn't smart enough to beat the Packer defense. I can't trust them as a team on te big stage. Too young, too dumb and too inexperienced. Packer defense made Tom Terrific look average so they'll do a number on a hurting Michael Vick. Plus Aaron Rodgers is starting to hit his stride and the offense is clicking. I'm actually picking Green Bay to make a run all the way to Super Bowl to get crushed by 50 points by New England.

The last and final wild card weekend game. The New York Football Giants over....ohhhh. Wait. Maybe next year, I guess. I hate when I do that!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...