Wednesday, January 26, 2011

The Syracuse Season Through Scoop Jardine Photos

That's pretty accurate. I never fell in love with the team because I never trusted them from the beginning. There was no way they could be #3 in the country when they lost Wes Johnson, Rautins and Arinze from last season. I wasn't about to jump in bed and throw a ring on it without knowing what I was getting. Just not my style. I'm still bleeding out from the Patriots season and the NBA Finals in june. The bottom line is this team is a mess. They actually digust me. They define what it means to play slap dick basketball. No urgency, no heart. Everybody wants to play this hero ball. Well you know what I say? A hero is nothing but a fucking sandwich and I'm trying to cut carbohydrates out of my diet.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...