Tuesday, July 13, 2010

The Hills is Fake - SHOCKER - Plus Finale Tonight


The Hills SERIES Finale is tonight (10pm) and will end an era of 4 plus years of train-wreck television. PEOPLE Magazine interviewed Kristin Cavallari and she said "Nothing you see on TV is real. Fans need to understand it’s all entertainment. It’s all in fun. I would never put my close friends or a real relationship on a show." SHOCKING. cough*sarcasm*cough. I admit I will be a little disappointed next week when there isn't a new episode because the girls were all slam-pieces and their careers are sure to go down the shitter without The Hills. Seriously, what marketable skills do Kristin Cavallari, Audrina Patrdige or Heidi Montag have besides their looks?


The cast is hosting a finale party at The Roosevelt Hotel tonight and Spencer Pratt isn't invited but he tweeted hints that he might crash it, saying "Anyone craving a little misbehaving?" He also tweeted, "Booking my room @Roosevelt Hotel Hollywood now that I have no place to live I think i should just move in there today [to] stay near the action." Spencer was kicked off the show after threatening to kill a female producer and has promised to go out with a bang saying, "every dog has it's day. and tomorrow is my day."

Source

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...