Friday, June 4, 2010

You Just Woke a Sleeping Giant, Broseph

LOS ANGELES -- Lakers big man Pau Gasol said Celtics forward Kevin Garnett is not the player he used to be, but Boston coach Doc Rivers stressed on Friday that there is nothing physically wrong with KG. The Lakers held Garnett to 16 points and only four rebounds in a 102-89 win in Game 1 of the NBA Finals on Thursday. "On Kevin's part, he's also lost some explosiveness," said Gasol, who had 23 points and 14 rebounds. "He's more of a jump shooter now you could say, comes off the lane. Before he had a really, really quick first step and was getting to the lane and he was more aggressive then. Time passes and we all suffer it one way or another, but he's still a terrific player, a terrific competitor, and he's going to bring everything he's got. You can count on that." 

Is this dude serious? Like come the fuck on, dude. How dumb can you be? I know I said the series is over but now I feel just the opposite. We have a legit series now. It's no secret the Lakers play insane off of a long rest and the C's almost always come out flat and lay a stinker. The thing that goes unmentioned about last night's game is they cut the 18 point lead to like 9 at one point and had a legitimate shot in the 4th quarter to come back. So who knows what the fuck is gonna happen. I don't. I don't even know what I'm gonna wear tomorrow or if I'll get a text back from the only person I want to get a text back from.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...