Wednesday, June 2, 2010

Andrew Bynum is a Pussy

EL SEGUNDO, Calif. -- Andrew Bynum spoke to reporters after practice Tuesday while wearing his complete Lakers home uniform for promo spots for the Finals. But his outlook a day after having 2½ fluid ounces drained from his right knee Monday, or "a couple syringes worth" as the Los Angeles starting center put it, wasn't quite as bright as his crisp yellow jersey. "It feels about the same, to be honest," Bynum said about his right knee that has a slight tear of the meniscus that will require surgery to repair it in the offseason. "The procedure was good. I think I just need to fight through it until we get the surgery done. This is the last hurrah; this is the last show, so I'm ready to give everything."

Listen, I've never torn my meniscus or anything in my knee and I'm sure it hurts like a motherfucker but keep that shit to yourself. Don't be a little drama queen when the media asks about how it feels to try to draw attention and suspense to yourself. I'm pretty sure every player on the Celtics has something hurting except for Ray Allen because he's superman but you'll never hear them complain about it. Everybody is banged up. Keep it to yourself. I just can't stand anything from LA. They got a guy who raped a chick, a center who bitches about a slight tear, a forward who married the ugly kardashian and don't even get me started on Gasol. He's the definition of a clown. I'll be shocked if Boston doesn't sweep LA. It's gonna be like the first Desert Storm. March on in there and then we won't have to deal with those Iraqis anymore.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...