Sunday, March 14, 2010

This Is Getting Scary



3-0, Messi got a hat trick. I dont know what's going on with me lately but i like it. Some people mightve asked me "were you nervous after the first half when it was 0-0 and Barcelona was looking a little sloppy? Are you worried that your predictions will make the girls not like you?" I simply punch them in the face. Twice. I was not the slightest bit worried that whole game. Barca was just getting their footing the first half, feeling out their opponent, if you will. They could've had 2 or 3 goals, the chances were there, but thats not their style. They came out of that locker room for the start of the second half and took care of business. Subbing Henry for Bojan was the key to this game. He set up so many opportunities. Messi just did his thing. I've never seen some one beat four guys off the dribble like that so easily. And his second goal, perfection, watch for it on top plays tomorrow. If you didnt believe me that he was the best player in the world before, you better believe it now or your dumb. Valencia was just on their heels the whole second half. Not to mention Ibrahimovic didnt even play because of a suspension. I score all of my goals with that guy in wii fifa '10. I see another championship for Barca this year.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...