Wednesday, March 4, 2009

NOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!

Freshly single Hayden Panettiere was spotted out with ex Stephen Colletti, of Laguna Beach at Eva Langoria's Beso in Hollywood on Friday, Us Weekly is reporting. The pair dated for a year before breaking up in September 2007 because Hayden wanted to be single and "breathe."the pair were very affectionate toward each other during dinner with kisses on the cheek and holding hands.

God damnit. When it rains it pours I guess. First Rihanna goes out and gets back with the typical angry (black uh oh) man who beats women and now Hayden is hooking up without even giving me a shot. All I'm saying is when we're on Oprah for changing the world, I don't want to see the dumb bitch calling my name. Asking if I'm new in town. Wont be driving off with her in my new car. Guys like me and S.Aves dont fuck around with sloppy seconds. That's just a fact. If true love has a face I'd love to smack the shit out of it. Stephen from Laguna Beach? Really!? Have fun smacking around a guy who used to play with Kristen and LC. The guy can't decide on a girl to save his life. I hope he fucking stomps on your heart the same way you shattered mine. Everyone knows we would have been perfect together. She meets or exceeds everything I look for in a female. She's hot (check), and thats all. You know who will never be side boob of the day? You, you ungrateful fuck. As long as I'm alive you wont get a job in this town. Or any of my five towns for that matter.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...