Tuesday, March 3, 2009

"I think it'll be great," Rangers captain Chris Drury told reporters. "The only two things I need to know and I think the other guys in this room need to know are: One, he wants to be here, wants to be a Ranger. And, second, he wants to win a Stanley Cup. What more could you ask for of a teammate?"

Finallyyyy. Some one is on the same page with me. And ofcourse it is the captain of the team. I guess greats like us just think alike. Sean Avery isn't going to win any MVP trophies in his career. He doesn't claim to be an all out skills guy, or even remotely close to being a role model to anyone except for myself. The guy wants to win and does whatever he thinks is needed to get the W. He's going to skate around, shake things up a bit, get the other team heated and maybe chip in a couple goals while he's at it. I know exactly where he's coming from. If there is one thing I hate, it's losing. And if theres two things I hate, it's losing and getting cancer. We didn't name the HBMHL trophy, the Sean Avery Cup for nothing. He's an asshole but he's tenacious. The way they treated this was guy was fucking awful. You got a sport where fighting is the highlight of the game. You go out there and just look to hit people and yell unspeakables about eachothers mothers. Brutality comes to mind when I think hockey. And our boy says one comment to the cameras about some guy hitting his ex girlfriend and we crucify him? Suspend the motherfucker and throw him in sensitivity training. I was disgusted. Someone needs to do the poke check on Gary Bettman and make sure there is still two balls there. I'll bet all $30 this blog has made that it's an empty sack of vag. Anyway. I say let these two men settle their differences at center ice. At least thats how they used to do it in my day. Which was yesterday.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...