Monday, March 2, 2009

I have been sent here to destroy you...


Robert F. Diggs (born July 51969), better known as RZA (pronounced [ˈɹɪzə]), is an American Grammy winning music producerrapper, and occasional actor. A prominent figure in hip hop music, he is the de facto leader of the hip hop group Wu-Tang Clan


Nowhere in that description does it say anything about an unfaithful blogger. okay Rz you lost a fuck load of respect from me today...as much that I am vowing to never call you what you wished to be called again..."connor". This whole emotional outbreak is sparked by a plethora of things, one being the snowday today...really pissed me off. The second is that your candy-ass wrote on another blog just recently...and i find that pretty gay. We built this shit from the ground up, we are brothers, we live together, we drink together, we die together. And you go and pull this noise...and when I confront you about it all you say is "He asked me to,so I did" thats "a crock of shit" if you ask me. If i asked you to tickle me with a loofah...would you?? If i asked you to massage A-Roids bum...would you?? IF I ASKED YOU TO BE THE BROKEBACK TO MY MOUNTAIN...WOULD YOU??? Last time I pet your cat...and i don't mean Brady


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...