Tuesday, July 6, 2010

Hey Nick Swisher, I'm Coming For Your Ass

I don't usually get too heated or give a fuck about who makes the All-Star team but this year it just became personal. We have a battle between Nick Swisher and Youk for the final spot and it's up to the fans to vote one of them in. Listen, let's put our swords away for a minute and be honest with yourself. Youk deserves this. He's been the constant all season for Boston and is really the only thing keeping them afloat as we're hit with the injury plague. It's absolutely criminal that Girardi picked A-Roid for his team and not Youk. It's fucking shameful and it's almost a slap in the face to everyone. So all I'm saying is vote Youk in. We can't have another Yankee on that team. I can't have another Yankee on that team. And if I'm not happy, you're not happy.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...