Thursday, June 3, 2010

Everybody is Like, "Hey Rza, Finals Are Tonight. Why The Fuck Haven't You Said Anything?" And I'm Like, "Child Please. It's 4:28 on a Thursday."

I wasn't trying to be funny when I said I'll be shocked if the Celtics don't sweep LA. Yeah, they have Kobe who is probably the best player/rapist on the planet right now but I'll take the team that has 4 of the best 5 players in the series. Gasol is important to LA but don't try to have a serious argument with me that he's as important to them as Pierce or KG or Rondo is to Boston. The way I see it is this. The big guys on Boston are gonna have a huge series. Howard may have held down KG and Perk but this is a totally different dragon we're dealing with in this series. Pau is a bitch. Bynum uses tampons. 'Sheed is gonna fuck with Gasol's head all series and if Kobe wants to lock down Rondo then that's the best thing that can happen to Boston. Let Ray Ray roam against Fisher and let Kobe's legs get tired trying to keep up with Rajon. Everyone keeps talking about how the Lakers are such an over whelming favorite and I don't know why. They're playing up this revenge shit way too much. Last I checked they were still the defending champs so all the pressure is on them. We came into this season with only thing in mind and that's winning a ring.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...