Monday, March 2, 2009

What's your favorite Shaq nickname?

O'Neal has several nicknames, some of which have been given by the media. Some of the most common ones are "Shaq," "The Diesel," "Shaq Fu," "The Big Aristotle," "The Big Daddy," "Superman," "The Big Agave," "The Big Cactus," "The Big Shaqtus," "The Big Galactus," "Wilt Chamberneezy," "The Big Baryshnikov," "The Real Deal," "Dr. Shaq" (after earning his MBA), and, most recently, "Shaqovic."

I watched this guy yesterday against the Kobe Bryant's, and I was impressed. 37 years old and the big man still has game. Aside from the fact that he is 7 foot 1 and 300 pounds, I wouldn't cover him simply because he is "sweating quite profusely" as Bobby Boucher would say.

My favorite nickname has to be Wilt Chamberneezy. It's clever, yet classy. Honorable mention goes out to Shaq Fu. I hope this guy gets traded to the Knicks next year, so him and Lebron can tear shit up in 2010.

I would like to thank god for giving me the strength to make this post today, as it's my first post on this fine blog.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...