Saturday, April 9, 2011

Saturday Night Fever. Go Out There and Get Weird.



Tiger had a round to forget and Bucholz got mashed all over the park today. Business as usual, I guess? Whatever. I don't know much but I know this: It doesn't matter where you are or what you're doing with whoever you're doing. Kung Fu Fighting comes on and you start doing the shimmy. Not dancing, not grooving or whatever the fuck kids are into these days. Shimmy. Shimmying? Shimmmy'ing? Shimming? Shimmiing? Shimmy-ing? Can't really explain it but you know what it is when you're doing it. That's what she said.


P.S. I see you T-Krza. And yes, I've taken more lashes to the back than Lebron's great great granddaddy. It's not too soon to make slavery jokes, right? I have a black neighbor so it's cool.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...