Thursday, July 8, 2010

Lebron James' "The Decision" Ranks In My Top 10 Most Anticipated Television Viewing

1. Tiger Woods 13 minute apology press conference. That was creepy.
2. Jim Halpert/Pam Beesly wedding episode of The Office
3. Jersey Shore Premier. Obvious reasons for that one.
4. Game 7 of the 2010 NBA Finals. That used to be #1 but then the outcome has left me bitter and sad.
5. Premier episode of that Nick Lachey/Jessica Simpson show. What was it called? Let's get divorced?
6. Series finale of 24. Obviously.
7. Any episode of Entourage.
8. If Chapelle's Show ever came back on the air it would be #1 but for now it's just 8 because I don't wanna get my hopes up.
9. USA/England. That also used to be #1 until the World Cup put me on suicide watch after every team I rooted for went out like a pair of broke back bitches.
10. MTV Cribs episode with Sean Avery. I swear you see 1/4 of Elisha Cuthbert's nipple in the doorway. You gotta go on youtube for that one.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...