Sunday, March 1, 2009

Just Call My Name And I'll Be There.

Rihanna has apparently gotten back together with Chris Brown according to People Magazine. The report says that less than three weeks after the alleged assault, "They're together again. They care for each other," a source told the magazine. The couple are apparently spending time together at one of Sean "Diddy" Comb's homes on Miami Beach's Star Island. The source says "while Chris is reflective and saddened about what happened, he is really happy to be with the woman he loves."


....I don't know if I should rejoice because it appears true love does exist or start slapping this bitch back into reality. How hard did Chris hit that poor girl? If anything this bitch needs another slap to the face to knock some sense into her. I don't know what is more shocking. This story or that Tony Lemoine has a girlfriend and I don't. I haven't seen a face that busted since Seth Green spread his juice on it like a fucking Jackson Pollack. Oh, but they care for each other. Yeah, that makes up for the black eye and terrifying vision of a black guy beating her ass every time she gets heated. You can say I stand for a lot of things but you can bet your ass that throwing haymakers at pretty girls is not one of them. Ugly girls, that's a different story. If I'm not feelin you, I'm not feeling you. Don't go getting all religious, telling me how I wasn't raised right. Not my fault God made you hard to look at. Anyway, if she gets back with him, She will never be a side boob of the day ever again. So she has some thinking to do I'd say.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...